Nov 2, 2011

David Walliams transforms into all five members of One Direction

He's known for his hilarious Little Britain characters including an obese spa enthusiast, an insanely jealous Prime Minister's aid and chavtastic teenager Vicky.But David Walliams has channeled real-life boy band One Direction in his latest interview. The comedian dressed as all five members: Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
With Niall's blonde hair, Harry's bow-tie and Zayn Malik's quiff, the resemblance to the former X Factor contestants is uncanny. David, 40, says he met Niall when he went to see the show last year.'Niall came up to me and told me that he’d been to see Matt and me in Little Britain Live when we went on tour,' he told Heat magazine.
'I was sitting there in the audience and they were on stage at the end of the show and I saw him pointing me out to the rest of the band, so I gave him a wave.'The newlywed actor also spoke about rumours he would become a judge on Britain's Got Talent.He said he hadn't been asked but would like to do the show.'I’d think about it. But the chemistry with the other judges would have to be right. Ant and Dec are the stars of that show for me. I’d love to work with them again – I wrote for them years ago and they’re such a laugh.'
He says he has been watching this year's X factor religiously.'I'm a big fan of Gary Barlow. I think he’s amazing on it. I did wonder whether the show would work without Simon Cowell, because he’s the one whose opinion we all trusted. He’s generally right.'But Gary is so assured and so knowledgeable about the business that he’s perfect. He also looks so good. I want his stylist and nutritionist.'
David revealed camp 'over' contestant Johnny Robinson was his favourite. Last night, David dressed up in his spooky best for Jonathan Ross' Halloween party, joining a host of celebrities including Alan Carr and Michael McIntyre.The couple reportedly signed a deal for a reality-TV show with Roy Bank, the president of Merv Griffin Entertainment. Krista Stodden, the teen's mother and manager, told Radar she thinks Bank will find the show a home on a "the best network for her."In her signature collection, dresses go from $650 to $1,000. The dresses in the Marie Saint Pierre for Reitmans collection will sell for $85 and $95.
Though manufactured in Montreal, the line is made from fabrics, such as a stretch polyester jersey, from Asia. The lower price is also made possible by a larger production run. Though Reitmans is not revealing exactly how large that is, Saint Pierre will say that quantities are higher than what she is accustomed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment